As an incentive for all new vendors, Jumia offers a free photo-shoot for the first SKUs to be listed worth 2000KSH which is offered in voucher form to ensure a seamless on-boarding process. Images are taken and emailed to the vendor to upload in line with the Jumia standards. The vendor may wish to continue with our Value Added Service (VAS) for more SKUs in the future here as is applicable with most returning vendors.
- Requests are submitted via the online request form
- Requests are to be submitted for only updated /created services with completed lines-sheets
- No fee applicable for photo-shoot unless the cost surpasses the given voucher
- This Value added service improves and simplifies Seller Center vendors’ product image presentation process online.
- It also reduces time it takes product from vendor sign-up to product live in shop.
- Jumia studio VAS provides vendors with product images that guarantee pass QC/ successful upload and provide vendors with appropriate product images to increase product sales.
- All Vendors are eligible for this service.
- Vendors that use the Jumia Studio Service have an advantage as it improves visibility.
- Improves product image quality on the website, thereby improving sales and reducing quality control rejections due to poor image quality.
New Vendor Shoot Workflow
Studio Value Added Service (VAS) Workflow
- Vendor submits request online via the online request form.
- Click here to access the form
- This ensures a uniform format for submitting items to be photographed.
- Product creation is free for all VAS requests.
- The studio confirms that the SKUs are on SC, and validates the number of samples to be shot against the studio capacity on the selected date
- Studio sends confirmation/rescheduling email to the vendor.
- Vendor submits samples to the studio and samples are checked for proper tagging, and vendor is given a GRN (Goods Received Note).
- The shoot is done and the studio team uploads final images on SC account.
- Studio team arranges with vendor for samples to be picked up.
- Once approved, payment can be made via direct bank transfer or POS at point of drop off
- Evidence of payment should be forwarded to email@example.com for payments made via bank transfer.
- Click Next Step to find the account details for direct bank transfer.
Guarantee Trust Bank Details:
Acct Name : ECART INTERNET SERVICES NIGERIA LTD.
Acct No. : 0116338607
Sort Code : 058152502
Zenith Bank Account Details:
to ECART INTERNET SERVICES NIGERIA LTD
Acct No : 1013271197
Sort Code : 057150013.
Product Sample Tagging Guidelines
Men Clothing – M
Men Trousers – 34
Shoes – Any Size
Women Clothing – S, M OR 8/10/12
How to Tag Samples
- Product information (SKU) should be written on tagging material and attached to each product sample
- SKU written on tag must correspond with SKU assigned to product at point of creation/listing on Seller Center account
- Where product samples come with original paper surfaced tag, the additional tag should be placed on the existing tag
- Shoes should be tagged on the box, where samples will be received without boxes then tags can be strung on buckles or laces underneath the right foot of the shoes
- Upload of images to the Seller Center/ Vendor account
1.Paper hand tag
2.Adhesive paper tag